Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jay's HOPE

I am headed to a Jay's HOPE fundraiser tonight. http://www.jayshope.org/  Jay's HOPE is a non profit that supports families with childhood cancer.  Tonight's event is a blind wine tasting.  As you know I gave up all beverages except water for Lent.  I am going to taste a few of the wines and pray for forgiveness!  I already feel guilty!!!!!

I am also missing the girls first softball game which gives me another reason to feel guilty!  However, I need some adult time with my friends and I know the time away makes me a better mom (it's only 3 hours).

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, your faith, your honesty. You inspire me to serve more faithfully, worship more consistently and let Lent do its work in me.
    Lola

    Oh, I recently found a site you might like. Hopechang.es/

    ReplyDelete